- “Heteroglossolalia / Forked Tongues in Criptime,” from Up I’m a Chair, Down I’m a Stair, forthcoming in Vestiges_05: Lacunae, memory as a morgue, from Black Sun Lit, 2020.
- “Troubling (Dis)embodied Practice and Pedagogy in Bioprecarious Times : Operations Towards a Radical Recentering,” in Urgent Possibilities: Writing on Feminist Practices and Emergent Pegagogies, Eohippus Labs, 2020. [download pdf]
- “Par, Muddy, Sibter, Nibling, and Sprog : Languaging a Future for Lovepersons,” in the Transgender Narratives Anthology, forthcoming, 2020. [download pdf]
- “Nonlinear Alchemical Disruptor Mechanisms :: Tripartite Spellwork and Documenting Presence :: Disruptor Mechanisms Field Protocol,” in Tagvverk Temp Editions 02: What Got Left in the Future, 2020. [full pdf at Tagvverk]
- Sweet and Low: Indefinite Singular, writings and experiments, The Trouble With Bartleby, March 2020.
- “And I in the middle-ground found: Documentation as Self-hack, Sigil, and Blueprint,” in Matters of Feminist Practice, inaugural print issue; Belladonna*, February 2020. [download pdf]
- “Terminations : One,” excerpted for Choice Words: Writers on Abortion anthology, edited by Annie Finch. (Haymarket Books, 2020). Full online publication as part of the ‘Lifting the Burden of Shame‘ series, April 2018.
- Collaborative Precarity Bodyhacking Work-Book and Resource Guide, with Cory Tamler and storm budwig. The Operating System, 2019. [In conjunction with workshops for budwig’s “Resistance Fantasies” residency, as part of the Exponential Festival, Target Margin Theatre. Brooklyn NY January 2019.]
- “In Memory of Feasible Grace,” Panthalassa Pamphlet from Tea & Tattered Pages Press, 2018. [This para-academic long poem / footnote diptych was inspired by the work of Paolo Soleri, and is part of my ongoing work around a/evolution.] [download pdf]
- “In Theory,” in Resist Much / Obey Little : Inaugural Poems to the Resistance, 2017.
- “movements,” (excerpts) in The Brooklyn Poets Anthology, Brooklyn Poets / Brooklyn Arts Press, 2017.
- Ground and Blood Atlas, both collections of works from 2007-2012, The Trouble With Bartleby. Originally published as limited edition handmade chapbooks, 2012. These reissued editions, 2017.
- “BIG BANG THEORY,” in The Occupy Wall Street Poetry Anthology, 2011.
- “Speculative Resilience Field Practices / #documentingpresence Field Notes” – in Guest Poetry Journal, No. 7, ed. by Susana Gardner
- a [*dyeu-] – in Poems from muses / positive magnets #6
- “elegy for the almost gone / termination codon,” in Big Echo
- “wəˈTHaoŏt,wəˈTHout,””Therianthropy,” and “Quinta Essentia” in the Philadelphia Supplement vol. 2
- “FATAL RUN_TIME ERROR,” in No, Dear; Issue 21, “States.”
- “Editorial: Radical Open Access and the Future of Libraries :: In the face of enforced scarcity, a case for open access: taking distribution into our own hands,” In Boog City 120
- “Dis-/ease Control: [Central]**” in CDC Poetry Project
- “market value,” part of Yes Poetry’s #metoo series
- excerpts from “Body Oddy Oddy” in LIVE MAG #14
- Poets off Poetry @ Coldfront, on “Emerge” by Fischerspooner
- “magnesium is born in stars,” in postBLANK’s postMORTEM issue
- “Astral Converted” in Vintage Magazine
- “status update” in Gorgon Poetics
- “Just Like Itself,” at Mom Egg
- These mixed media illustrations were created to accompany part IV of Sarah Blake’s serial poem, The Starship, on Berfrois.
- These are various pieces written on Medium, for the OS and elsewhere
- Top Ten Internet Tragedies of All Time, for PopTen
1/1 : Poetry Project Annual Marathon Reading (Hybrid Participatory Audio Performance)
1/21: Protagony: A Panoply Performance Lab Project @ Vital Joint, as part of the Exponential Festival
1/26: Alter/Altar Workshop Reading and Zine release at Quimby’s Brooklyn
1/30: Anonymous Manifesto at the Poetry Project (Facilitator/Group Leader)
2/21: Matters of Feminist Practice launch @ Printed Matter
3/5: OS Fest @ Sala Diaz, San Antonio, TX
3/4-7: “Writing Across Multilingual Networks,” ALTA sponsored panel @ AWP 2020 San Antonio. Moderator/panelist, with Gabrielle Civil, Sawako Nakayasu, Raquel Salas Rivera, and Orchid Tierney.
5/20: Our Bodies in Language: A Series, curated and hosted by Edwin Torres for Counterpath Press. Elæ – neuropoetics / Rodrigo Toscano – collapsible poetics / Christine Wertheim – performance / George Quasha – axial poetics /// Gina Bonati – continual movement performance
12/14: A Matinee: Reading / Performance at Berl’s Poetry Bookshop with Richard Lucyshyn, Anna Gurton-Wachter, Adam Tedesco and Elæ.
12/12: “How to Human: Disruptor Mechanism Protocol Training Level I,” presented as part of the Performing Knowledge Festival, The Segal Center Theater @ CUNY Graduate Center. 4:30 pm, as part of all-day programming.
11/7-11: APRIORI: Making Seed Packets for your AI; installation, presentation and workshop @ SLSA 2019, Experimental Engagements, Irvine, CA.
10/27-12/7 : APRIORI installed as part of the “Queer Paranormal” exhibit @ VAPA Usdan Gallery, Bennington College.
10/15-11/20 : ALTER|ALTAR II : sigil, soma, score, salve : facilitating a 6 week experimental poetics workshop @ Poets House
9/22 : “Can This Machine Kill Facists?” panel at Boog City / Unnameable Books. With Alex Crowley, Joey De Jesus, and Zefyr Lisowski.
9/20-22: Studio Open House! Bushwick Open Studios @ 1329 Willoughby Ave, #212-5
9/19-22 : “Writing and Performance Across Multilingual Networks,” [Virtual] Panelist @ &Now 2019, “Points of Convergence,” Bothell WA, with Gabrielle Civil, Angel Dominguez, Sawako Nakayasu and Orchid Tierney.
9/5-9/9 : Featured Installation / Open Work-Stations Practice, with APRIORI, STWST48x5 STAY UNFINISHED / Ars Electronica 2019, “Out of the Box,” Linz, Austria [APRIORI STWST site HERE]
9/7: SPECULATIVE RESILIENCE :: RADICAL PRACTICES TOWARDS FUTURITY [A LIBRARY and LAB/PLAY SPACE] installation / intervention at the 13th Annual Anarchist Bookfair @ Judson Church
9/4 : Curator :: Ars Poetica @ the Algoquin Hotel :: Gen(d)(e)r(e) Non Conforming:: feat. Joey De Jesus, Zoe Tuck, Joanna C. Valente & Berry Grass.
7/31 : Featured Performer / Co-Curator :: Ars Poetica @ the Algoquin Hotel, NY :: Nature/Nurture: A Queering :: feat. Elæ, Kristen Gallagher, Chris Campanioni, and Adrian Silbernagel
7/28 : Featured Performer for Yes Poetry @ the New York Poetry Festival on Governor’s Island
5/17: Publishing Panel for Emerging Poets Fellows @ Poets House, with Parisa Ebrahimi of Chatto Press (UK).
5/13-16 : Entanglements : A Conference on the Intersections of Poetry, Science, and Art @ Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
4/16: Unmanned Suitcase in Space : featured performer, with Jessica Rae Bergamino, Filip Marinovich, Peter Milne Greiner and Joanna C. Valente @ Quimby’s Brooklyn
4/1: featured performer, Ars Poetics Presents VOCÊ: “AMAZON” @ Bowery Poetry, NYC
3/30: featured performer, Be About It / Yes Poetry AWP Offsite reading, Portland, OR
3/28 : featured performer, Center Justify: An AWP Offsite Reading @ Native American Student and Community Center, Portland, OR
3/16: featured performer, St. Rocco’s reading for the dispossessed with Lori Anderson Moseman and Matt Klane @ Albany, NY
3/8: performer / facilitator, Stone Soup @ Berl’s Brooklyn Poetry Shop w/ Chiwan Choi, Kenning JP Garcia, Liz Bowen, Sparrow, Nada Faris and more, Brooklyn, NY
1/24-1/26 : workshop facilitator, Collaborative Precarity Bodyhacking, with stormy budwig and Cory Tamler; part of ‘resistance fantasies,’ at Target Margin’s Doxsee Theater, Brooklyn NY
<for 2018 and earlier see archive here>
- The Positive Head Podcast #949, “P-Head Posse episode sixty-nine“
- The Dead Rabbits Podcast Episode 20, “What’s in a Name”? featuring Elæ and Caits Meissner
- The Brains Behind It Series, Episode 180 “Lynne DeSilva-Johnson on the art of Counter-Culture Publishing“
- The Lit Fantastic Podcast s2e5: on Evolution, Systems, and Trauma (featured guest)
- “Brooklyn Poetry” Feature on Brokelyn
- Entropy’s Small Press Database
- Culture Designers
- Wave Composition
- 6 Transgender and Nonbinary Artists & Activists Changing the World at LunaLuna Magazine
- WKCR Studio A Interview / Live On Air Reading
- Around About Podcast : Reflections
- Lessons from Indie Poetry Presses in Publisher’s Weekly
- Unsilenced Texts in Publisher’s Weekly